Latest work from the Noelle Pickford photographers:
- Angus Fraser has been working with Andrew Long and James Millers at M&C Saatchi for Lucozade Sport.
- Jess Koppel produced some lovely work for Marks & Spencer.
- Paul Thompson won Silver at both The Association of Photographers awards and The Creative Circle awards with his images for the Natural History Museum.
- George Kavanagh also did well at the Association of Photographers awards and won a Silver at The Creative Circle awards with his shot for 4 Creative.
- Sara Morris has been shooting with Ravi Beeharry and Andy Mancuso at VCCP for Dunhill, and shot for Space Magazine from The Guardian.
- Spencer Rowell has been shooting for Tangible Financial and The Gate.
- Rob White has been busy shooting for Waitrose and Sainsbury's.
- No sooner had Carl Lyttle returned from LA after speaking about 3D photography/CGI at CGAM2008, but he jumped on a plane to the Middle East to shoot a press campaign for Barclays Wealth with Ogilvy London.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!