It has been a great start to the year for the Sharon Brandman Agency:
- Marie-Louise Avery shot some delicious food for Merchant Gourmet, Tracklements and Marks & Spencer.
- Ian Boddy has been busy shooting some great new baby work, as well as images of kids for the current healthy food drive in British schools. His work also featured in the recently aired 'Yummy Mummy' Find Me The Face TV show.
- Carlo has been jetting-off all over the world creating beautiful fashion and lifestyle imagery.
- Since recently joining the agency, award-winning Paul Bussell's book has been well received whilst making the rounds these last couple of months. He's working hard on testing for his next book of animal photography.
- Richard Seymour has been shooting some beautiful lifestyle projects.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!