Thomas Schauer shoots for clients in Europe and the US. Recent work includes:
- Cookbook 'Made in Spain' for the Washington DC-based Spanish chef José Andrés. The book is related to his TV food-show on PBS and will be published this fall by Clarkson Potter.
- New book project with famous NYC chef David Bouley, for his new 'Bouley' and 'Japanese' restaurants based in Manhattan.
- Cookbook in Germany for Mario Lohninger, at 'Silk' restaurant in Dance-DJ Sven Väth's Cocoonclub, Frankfurt. Published by TreTorri.
- Book for Nespresso along with 23 Austrian chefs.
- New issue of Menu-Magazine and POS displays throughout all Wegmans stores.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!