The CGI team in NYC worked closely with photographer Joseph Cultice and Walt Disney to create the cover for the Jonas Brothers' new album that hit stores this August. The 1950s Times Square background was created from scratch in CGI, based on old maps and photographs. The Gloss 2D team in NYC was also responsible for the final look and feel. Other recent news:
- Garry Owens shot the Victory Motorcycles brochure for the company's 10th anniversary and new 2009 product line.
- For Esprit spring/summer 2008, Gloss worked on location in Los Angeles with photographer Esther Haase on over 100 images for print ads, POS and cabs all over NYC and the USA.
- Oliver Paffrath shot the launch campaign for the Hyundai G36 for agency Goodby, Silverstein & Partners.
- VW Beetle brochure for Crispin, Porter + Bogusky Boulder, Miami, with photographer Oliver Paffrath.
- Microsoft campaign for Crispin, Porter + Bogusky Boulder with Olaf Hauschulz.
- Honda Civic brochure for RPA Los Angeles with Jeff Ludes.
- Lexus RX brochure for Team One Los Angeles with photographer Simon Puschmann.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!