Eyethinking represents top fashion and advertising photographers. The company provides international tailor-made production services and this year worked in New York, London, Paris, Lisbon, Brazil, the Maldives, Milan, Sicily, Brussels, Madrid and Barcelona. Its services include set design, location scouting, casting and 2D/3D retouching, among others. Main projects included:
- Pedro Spoggi completed Belcor beachwear '09 in Brazil.
- Richard Ramos shot Yera F/W '08, 'Gold & Silver' for Madame (Germany), and 'Wool' for Vanity Fair Italia.
- Eric García shot a campaign for Rev Jeans.
- C.B. Aragão shot an Ikea campaign in Lisbon.
- Ross Kirton completed a campaign for Axe in New York.
- LSD shot Negra Modelo in the USA and a Gazzetta 'Spaghetti' campaign in Milan.
Other projects and publications from the photographers at Eyethinking:
Vogue Portugal (C.B. Aragão); Eristoff, Harry Rosen, Diagonal Mar and The Mystic Onion campaign for ModaFad book cover (Eric García); Volkswagen, BMW, Tetrapack and FNAC (Pascal Habousha); Sugarbabes album covers, Figleaves lingerie, Sunday Times Style Magazine with Jaime Winstone, Harper's Bazaar UK (Ross Kirton); Sony, Chrysler, Pfizer and AXN (LSD); La Caixa, Caja España, Samsung, EMI España and Madriz cover F/W '08 (Fernando Maselli); Vogue Joyas, Elle and GQ (Richard Ramos).
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!