SPAIN ISSUE 720 Oct 2018
APRODUCTIONS Madrid - Barcelona - Tenerife - Seville - Valencia - Lisbon Photo & Film Production
Client: emidio tucci
Client: tommy hilfiger
APRODUCTIONS is a film and photo production service company with a boutique, tailored approach covering mainland Spain and Portugal as well as the islands.
"It’s hard to stand out in such a large and diverse geographic region. That’s why we are very proud to count both the Spanish and the Canary Islands’ Tourism Offices among our long standing clients. Shooting their annual worldwide campaigns is good proof of our geographic expertise, while at the same time it strengthens our links to local permitting authorities year after year."
APRODUCTIONS' latest projects include:
- Zara Man campaign in the Canary Islands, shot by Alessio Bolzoni.
- Christine and the Queens video, directed by Colin Solal.
- Gatorade TVC, directed by Charly Gutierrez in the Netherlands.
- Cortefiel F/W-18/19 campaign, directed by Greg Sebastian and shot by Mario Sierra.
- Sky TV launch campaign, directed by Greg Sebastian.
- IKEA branded content campaign, directed by Alfonso Nogueroles.
Reach out to APRODUCTIONS’ international team and find out about the real options for making your project happen.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!