Michael Grün is an artists' representative with 20 years' experience in professional photography. As a link between creatives and purchasers, the recently established agency Agent: Grün provides the services of excellent imaging artists shooting cars, architecture, industry, portraiture, landscape and the special challenges of underwater and aerial pictures across both still and moving images.
Based in the Stuttgart region of Germany, Agent: Grün represents:
- Andreas Burz - automotive, stills, CGI.
- Susanne Wegner - industry, architecture, landscape, portraiture.
- Nikolaus Grünwald - cityscapes, portraiture, architecture, people, documentary.
- Uwe Ditz - people, portraiture, fashion, underwater.
- Sven Cichowicz - fashion, portraiture, artists and musicians.
- Claus Rudolph - art, portrait, fashion, scenic tableaux.
- Stephan Zirwes - aerial images across stills and moving pictures, object surface mapping at live events, VJ, multimedia artist and designer.
Agent: Grün artists have worked for Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Volkswagen, Toyota, Ducati, Sony, Voith, BASF, Deutsche Bank, MTV, O2, and many more.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!