Latest news from Daniel Infanger:
- VW Magazine, published just in time for the Geneva Motorshow. The magazine features an editorial shot from a journey made in a Beetle Cabriolet between the coldest and hottest places in Switzerland, as well as images of the new Scirocco and Golf at the TCS testing area.
- Velohelm, shot with former 'Mister Swiss' Tim Wielandt for Suva.
- Freelance production at the Okay Art Gallery in Basel.
- Postfinance shot at Basel airport.
- Coop Mineraloel heating oil campaign.
Check the website to see more examples of his work, along with a full client list. Daniel is represented in Germany by Markus Breuer Photographenagentur.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!