Fabric Frontline campaign by Gianni Pisano
Air France magazine by Vincent Gapaillard
SHALIMAR campaign by Thomas De Monaco
Therme Vals campaign by Gianni Pisano
Macig tree by Thomas De Monaco
Roberto D'este for L'Officiel
Photo left: Prestige Magazin by Gianni Pisano
Photo right: AD Magazin by Thomas De Monaco
Louis Vuitton campaign by Vincent Gapaillard
Born in Zurich, Lina Baumann started her career in the film industry at a very young age. After working on several film and commercial productions, which took her around the world and introduced her to photography, Lina eventually became a photo producer, later opening her own office.
Today Lina Baumann is a small but powerfull photography agency representing a handful of national and international photographers including:
- Gianni Pisano - Fashion and Portrait, based in Zurich. Clients: Ebel, Fabric Frontline, G-Shock, Little Black Dress, Migros, PwC, Swatch, Therme Vals and VBZ.
- Thomas De Monaco - Still life, based in Zurich. Clients: Ad Architectural, Armani, Audi, Chanel, Dior, Globus, IWC, Moet & Chandon, Rolex, Vogue, Wallpaper and YSL.
- Roberto D‘Este - Fashion and Celebrity, based in Milan. Clients: Amica, Elle, Interview, LA Times, Max Mara and Vogue Germany.
- Vincent Gapaillard - Still life, based in Paris. Clients: Bally, British Vogue, Bucherer, Hermes, L‘Officiel, Louis Vuitton, Vogue Italia and V Magazine.
- Young talent Nadja Stäubli - People and reportage, based in Zurich.
Lina Baumann also offers photo and service production throughout Switzerland and internationally, including budget management, crew booking, casting and location scouting, shooting and post-production, and 'making of'. Dedicated to providing a high-end service, the company removes all obstacles to the implementation of clients' creative ideas.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!