Latest news from Staud Studios:
- Whether in the steppe of Barren Mountain or in the desert – with a Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6×6 everything is possible! For this project, film and photgraphy was created by Staud Studios' innovative production unit – a one-stop solution the client appreciated very much. Photographer: Uwe Kristandt. Director: Matthias Berndt.
- To mark the Mercedes-Benz AMGs 45th anniversary, Staud Studios staged the AMG SLS GT3 on the race circuit in Monte Carlo. Photographer: Patrick Staud.
- The new Toyota Camry campaign for Russia was shot by René Staud in line with the TVC production in Madrid. Photographer: René Staud.
- For the Mercedes-Benz 230 SL 50th anniversary, Patrick Staud staged the car in fifties style in the company's studio in Leonberg. The editorial was published in Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine. Photographer: Patrick Staud.
- Staud Studios had a very special guest in its studio, the new Porsche Boxter, and were challenged to give it a fresh new studio look. Photographer: Ralf Trumpp.
Visit the website to see these and other projects.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!