Photographer Konstantin Eulenburg co-owns H2E rental studio, offering 1,200 m² of workspace along with set building facilities, production services, post production, casting and equipment rental.
From May 2011, he will be launching a new company to handle clients with large-volume photo projects.
Work featured in this Spotlight includes:
- The 'Abdrücke' series which can be found at Bilderwerk Hamburg.
- Also at Bilderwerk, one of 30 new motifs from the series 'Hundeportraits'.
- The new 2011 Kaldewei catalogue.
- New photos for Octopus, one of Konatantin's long-standing clients.
- New bathroom fittings product line for Villeroy&Boch.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!