In three short years, Central Studios has set the standard in Shanghai with international levels of service for the most demanding productions. Conveniently located right in the heart of the city, Central Studios is the favourite studio and rental service for the best photographers working in China today, as well as top magazines and advertising shoots.
Features and services include:
- Three studios ranging from 100m² to 280m², all with 5.2m ceilings.
- Largest studio (West) includes 110m² cyclorama with drive-in vehicle access.
- Three-phase power for ciné lights.
- Piped overhead water.
- Secure and discrete VIP room for celebrities and special guests with hair washing facilities.
- Freelance Crew, bilingual photo assistants and digital operators.
- Digital services - Apple computers and operators.
- Convenient delivery service.
Rental services include all major pro gear, such as Phase One, Hasselblad, Canon, Broncolor, Profoto, Kinoflo, Dedo, HDSLR kits, HMI / Tungsten, Mac towers, Eizo monitors, MacBook Pros, location batteries and back-up services. Other services include set building, locations, casting, concierge and travel. Full line production services are also available in-studio or on location throughout Greater China and beyond.
Clients include Adidas, Alex Howe, Bacardi, Balenciaga, Camel, Chen Man, Coca-Cola, Condénast, Converse, Elle, Gap, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, Juli Balla, Li Qi, L’Oréal, Marni, Martin Schoeller, Modern Weekly, Nike, Numero, Remy Martin, Rolls Royce, Sephora, Shiseido, Virgin Australia and Vogue China.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!