Berlin-based Claas Cropp Creative Productions is a full service production company with vast experience in all areas of still photo production, location scouting and casting. The company works both nationally and internationally on all kinds of photographic shoots, from fashion to cars and from editorial productions to worldwide campaigns. Recent productions include:
- Brioni S/S '09 campaign, with Ellen von Unwerth. The first fashion shoot in one of Berlin's most exclusive locations - a loft apartment on top of a former WWII bunker.
- Carl Zeiss calendar shoot, with director Wim Wenders and starring Willem Dafoe and Amber Valetta, shot in the ruins of the now demolished Palace of the Republic.
- Jeff Koons, shot by Jean-Baptiste Mondino for German Vanity Fair.
- Bäumler S/S '09 campaign. Ellen von Unwerth shot up-and-coming German actors.
- René Lezard image campaign S/S '09, shot by Markus Jans on location in Berlin.
- Airfield Collection S/S '09 campaign shoot, with Joachim Baldauf at Berlin's famous Tempelhof Airport.
- Adidas swimwear campaign, German Olympic athletes shot by Detlef Schneider.
Other clients include: Louis Vuitton, Nike, Samsung, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Siemens, BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, VW, Disney Parks, Men's Vogue, Amica, Elle Italy, Vanity Fair. Photographers: Annie Leibovitz, Daniel Jackson, Esther Haase, Julian Broad, Luis Sanchis, Ralph Mecke, Uwe Düttmann.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!