The agency celebrates its 5th birthday in style this month, announcing for the third year running that Vue has photographers nominated in Campaign's Press and Poster Advertising Awards.
If that wasn't enough, the agency also has four photographers featured in Creative Review's Photography Annual - Alan Powdrill, Jonathan Minster, Garry Simpson and Morgan Silk have all won a place in the exclusive showcase of last year's most exceptional work.
The team have also been busy with recent campaigns for:
- Bacardi with RKCR Y&R, and Maestro with McCann Erickson, shot by Penny Cottee.
- O2 with VCCP, and Velcade with Seven Stones, shot by Morgan Silk.
- Seatwave with M&C Saatchi, shot by Alan Powdrill.
- Pfizer with TBWA Ireland, shot by Jonathan Minster.
- Tetley Bitter with M&C Saatchi, and entertainment.ie with TBWA Ireland, shot by Seamus Ryan.
- LandRover with RKCR Y&R, and VW with DDB, shot by Garry Simpson.
- Ford with Ogilvy, and Xerox with RKCR Y&R, shot by Tim Kent.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!