Esser Associates has had a great start to the year. Recent projects include:
- Landscape photographer Julian Abrams has just finished shooting a series of urban night time shots in his own particular style.
- David Burgess recently returned from the States where he shot several new launches for Ford using a mixture of conventional and CGI photography.
- Ashley Cameron has been very busy shooting for a variety of clients including Slim Fast, VW, and The Times, and is currently shooting an advertising campaign involving lions and monkeys roaming the streets for Bristol Zoo.
- Ed Lee shot a CGI project for Honda in Los Angeles and is currently in the studio shooting for Land Rover.
- Still life photographer Dom Mowbray has been busy shooting liquid in the shape of the new Terminal 5 building for British Airways, and is about to start on a large project for Kenwood.
- Recent agency addition, portrait and celebrity photographer Daniel Smith, is currently working on a new series of surfers to follow on from his shots of Australian rugby players. Daniel also has several projects in the pipeline involving some very high profile actors.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!