Established in 1988, Marion Eckhardt Photographers has since become an international address for commercial and editorial work. This is largely thanks to Marion's previous experience in art buying, as well as the renowned photographers and exciting newcomers the agency has on its books. Today, the company stands for a professional and advanced approach, presenting leading imagery that has the power to fascinate.
The agency recently worked for international clients including Coca-Cola, Iglo, Campari, Beck's Beer, Skoda, L'Oreál, König Pilsener, Diadermine, Milka, Bucherer Watches, Schwarzkopf, Londa Hair and Aral. Photographers include:
- Sven Görlich - On-set shooting, Celebrities and Portrait.
- Christoph A. Gramann - People, Children and Sports.
- Sven Heinrich - People and Portrait.
- Valéry Kloubert - Portrait and People.
- Wolfgang Pohn - Fashion and Portrait.
- Bruce Soyez-Bernard - Fashion and Beauty.
- Oliver Sterk - Cars and CGI.
- Olaf Tiedje - People and Portrait.
- Harry Vorsteher - Fashion and Beauty.
- Wolfgang Wilde - Celebrities, Business and Portrait.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!