Founded in 2008, The Pure Agency provides high-end management for a select and varied collection of photographic talents. Pure's photographers take on a variety of briefs ranging from high fashion editorials to commercial projects. The agency's photographers continue to work all over the world and each has an impressive client base.
The Pure Agency maintains high levels of service, attention to detail and personality that has made it one of the most respected services worldwide.
- Regan Cameron - Based in New York, Regan has worked with all the world's major international publications and continues to do high-end advertising and editorial.
- Alan Gelati - Based in the UK, Alan's work ranges from luxury brand advertising to international Harper's Bazaar publications.
- Lee Jenkins - Having started work with The Face, Lee has carried his distinctive style through advertising and major editorials worldwide. He splits his time between London and Norfolk.
- Katja Mayer - Katja's art-based background and use of colour provides her with an individual style that sets her apart. German born, Katja is now based in the UK.
- Jem Mitchell - Jem's dynamic imagery has led him to commissions from Russian, Chinese and Japanese Vogue. His style lends itself equally to both fashion and beauty.
- Phillip Sinden - From his London base, Phillip works internationally in both advertising and portraiture.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!