The Carolyn Trayler Agency represents top advertising photographers and recently moved into the broader spectrum of visual images, having been joined by some very talented illustrators and animators:
- 3D illustration/animation duo Finger Industries has just finished a campaign for Belgian Railroads through Euro RSCG and is now busy creating numerous 15-second animations for HSBC.
- Chris Bianchi's massive black on white mural is on display at The Supper Club in West London. He is fast becoming the 'go to' illustrator for any "super size" project.
- Athier has been creating various T-shirt designs for the fashion brand Fat Kyds, as well as lending his signature style to Camel cigarettes.
- Patrice de Villiers shot some iconic and delicious food posters for Marks and Spencer as well as rock stars for her book 'Love Music Love Food' for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
- Garry Burchill has been working non-stop for the past six months on Sony Ericsson, Mothercare and Warburtons through Iris, BBH and Delaney Lund.
- Peter Lippmann was recently commissioned to shoot a global ad campaign for Chivas Regal whiskey through Euro RSCG London.
- Tim MacPherson, Stuart Hall, Simon Mills, Jasper White and Andrzej Dragan continue to photograph exquisite images. See their latest work on the website.
Be sure to look out for the agency's new website, coming soon.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!