PRETTYBIRD is a creative think-tank that provides clients with distinct and visionary work across the ever-evolving entertainment and branding landscapes. The company represents photographers for print media and video capture in addition to being a full-service production company representing directors.
The company's talents photograph, direct and produce for clients ranging from American Express to Dr. Pepper, Ford to Nike, Pepsi to Smirnoff and Target to VW.
2010 highlights include:
- Jen Rosenstein featured as a PDN ‘Faces’ winner
- Chris Stanford’s campaigns for Ford, BMW and ESPN
- Mark Anderson’s portraits of Avril Lavigne and Pierce Brosnan, plus two coffee table books due out in 2011
- Joe Hill’s editorial fashion stories for Brides UK
- Rick Chapman’s portraits of the Los Angeles Lakers 2010 NBA championship
- John Huba’s print and video campaign for Dr. Pepper
In April, PRETTYBIRD hosted a photo exhibition featuring its photographers in the second Annual Month of Photography (MOPLA), a L.A. city-wide celebration of photography organised by The Lucie Foundation.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!