Burnham Niker represents eight photographers each with a very individual visual perspective, working on advertising, editorial and music commissions as well as various personal projects and gallery collaborations.
Recent projects include:
- John Swannell for Wonderbra, plus a new book and exhibition of his nudes.
- Henrik Knudsen shot a worldwide campaign for HSBC and a project on iconic film locations for Entertainment Weekly.
- Simon Stock travels the globe shooting for Porsche and P&O Cruises and developing his film projects.
- Olivia Beasley shoots for Wallpaper and her work is selected for exhibition at the esteemed Arles Festival.
- Paul Zak has been shooting for clients as varied as Audi, Playstation, Vodafone, Russian Vogue & Wallpaper.
- Kiran Master is a finalist for The Photographic Portrait Prize 2006 and photographed advertising campaigns for VW and Kia.
- Graeme Stuart shoots for Discovery Channel and collaborates with Airside on a campaign for Sony.
- Lee Powers was commissioned by Playstation and Harrods, as well as shooting the BMW M6 for Arena.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!