Jamie Stephen has continued to produce an exciting and impressive catalogue of work for a varied roster of clients. The agency works across all media shooting stills work, moving image and managing illustration projects, all of which appear across traditional as well as digital formats. Featured in this Spotlight are:
- Michael Sugrue’s powerful shots produced in conjunction with Visa.
- Alex Macro continues to shoot thought-provoking and filmic work both for clients and for his personal projects.
- An eye-catching jewellery spread from Omer Knaz, once again proving he’s a firm favourite with Grazia Magazine.
- John Bennett’s high-end summer accessories shoot with creative director Jenny White and fashion director Olivia Pomp.
- Grey Zisser continues to add to his highly accomplished beauty portfolio, and alongside his stills work, below is his show reel, directed through Blonde Media.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!