Carolyn Trayler Agency is now known as Trayler & Trayler.
Campaigns so far in 2011 include:
- Gary Burchell for MasterCard through McCann Erickson.
- Oli Kellett shot the latest sofa range by Argos for CHI & Partners.
- Patrice de Villers photographed more food for Marks & Spencer.
- Peter Lippmann’s recent campaign for Louboutin has gone global.
- Dean Freeman photographed drunk teenagers for Drinkaware for O&M.
- Finger Industries for Seabrooks Crisps through Propaganda.
- Frank Herholdt shot for VISA through Publicis Dialog.
- Frank Herholdt won silver at Px3 Photo Competition for Brooks Saddles.
- Stuart Hall and Peter Lippmann are finalists in Communication Arts.
- Tim MacPherson was selected for PDN Faces Contest for his ‘Flatshare’ series.
- Patrice de Villiers was awarded the Jasmine Visual Award for her perfume series commissioned for the Harrods Magazine.
- Andrzej Dragan won an award at the Art Directors Club for his Pilsner campaign thorough DDB Warsaw.
Be sure to check out the new moving image section of the T&T website.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!