Latest work from the Kombinatrotweiss artists:
- Laura Serra: for Y-Mag, a special Swiss magazine about the canton “Schwyz” showing the readers what makes living in this area of Switzerland worthwhile.
- A subway station, lots of tiles, with a hint of imagination and some amount of post-production. Personal work from Maak Roberts.
- Apparat & Stereo: For Madame. Model: Celine Derrien / M4 Models. Hair & make-up: Kat Goussetis.
- Elena Mora: Styling for Wallpaper*.
- 'Final Hallucination,' personal work from Estelle Klawitter.
- Kajetan Kandler: Range Rover Evoque.
- 'Flowers,' personal work from Matthias Seifarth.
- Nils Kasiske: for Gängeviertel – a non-commercial, politically and socially active and artistic district in Hamburg which was meant to be demolished. Many Hamburg citizens have fought to keep it and won.
- Nina Tiefenbach: personal work.
- Roya Hamburger: personal work.
- Silke Weinsheimer: for NEON.
- Stefan Milev: for zoeppritz since 1828 (spring/summer). Styling: Luise Jeschonnek. Hair & make-up: Ute Hildenbeutel. Model: Akvile Vilniute c/o mpmanagement.com.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!