SERVICES FOR PHOTOGRAPHY & FILM Mar 2012
Berlin: Digirox - Digital Capture
Photographer: Blasius Erlinger
Model: Lena Gerke
Client: Peruvian Connection
Photographer: David Oldham
Model: Wolke Hegenbarth
Photographer: Ben Lamberty
Client: Hugo Boss/ Breuninger
Photographer: Rasmus Kaessmann
Digirox was one of the first companies for digital photographic support in Germany and has set benchmarks for quality and reliability throughout the industry.
Latest news on the company's equipment: Fully equiped 12-core MacPros and new 24-inch Quato monitors are now standard in its Studio Workstations. All MacBookPros have been updated to the quad-core i7, 2,2 Ghz with 8GB RAM.
Recent productions include:
- Catalogue shoot in Sweden for STIHL shot by Rasmus Kaessmann.
- InStyle editorial with Bonnie Strange and Wilson Ochsenknecht with photographer Max von Treu in Berlin.
- Peruvian Connection catalogue production in Italy with photographer Blasius Erlinger.
- Olaz campaign in Cologne with Wolke Hegenbarth and photographer David Oldham.
- Hugo Boss campaign shot in Berlin for Breuninger by Ben Lamberty.
- Cover shoot and editorial for TUSH Magazine shot by Armin Morbach in Hamburg.
- Suave campaign shot by Stephane Coutelle in Prague.
- Campaign for Elle with photographer Gregor Hohenberg in Berlin.
- Advertising for Vattenfall shot by Lars Borges in Berlin.
- Schwarzkopf packaging shoots in Hamburg with art director and hair stylist Armin Morbach - Schwarzkopf Blonde by Nico Bustos and Schwarzkopf Ultimate Color by Txema Yeste.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!