Automotive Artist / Generalist
Posted 24-12-2013, wanted
- Have a minimum 2 years experience within a production environment plus an interest in automotive.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya. (Modelling, UV, camera set up). Rigging and animation knowledge a plus but not essential.
- Good understanding of Vray (Shading, Lighting and Rendering)
- Good knowledge of Photoshop for Texture creation.
- Good knowledge of Zbrush.
- Interest in Mari and Houdini a plus but not essential.
- Should be used to solving problems under the pressure of deadlines.
- Should be interested in aspects of Art and Design outside of CG.
- Willingness to help develop new pipeline techniques.
- Good team player
How to apply:
Please send your CV & link to your portfolio to email@example.com detailing 'Automotive/Generalist - Middle Weight' in the subject line.