Designer at Rule29
Posted 19-04-2016, offered
• BS/BA/BFA in graphic design, or BA/BS degree in another major plus equivalent design experience
Develop strategic creative concepts and execute creative direction on a wide range of projects. Have key account responsibility and lead custom initiatives for Rule29. The company is seeking an inspired print/web/motion designer that can collaborate, concept, learn, lead, and design, someone who can execute the project's vision and R29's philosophy for every project, an individual that can write, research and have broad thinking skills.
• Has excellent design, layout and typography skills
• Has strong communications skills
• Business acumen
• Flawless preparation of design concepts for client meetings
• Has strong organization skills, ability to meet tight deadlines and high attention to detail
• Enjoys tacos or cookies. Ideally both
• Ability to communicate the value of our created work
• Is personable, friendly, and down to earth
• Is a collaborative team player
• Experience establishing print specifications; preparing files, reviewing proofs and communicating corrections
• Understands how to prep and prepare files for coding
• Appreciates music (other than country)
• Expert with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Ideally comfortable and knowledgeable with front-end coding and major open source environments (HTML and CSS)
• Knowledge of current web trends as well UI/UX principles
• Experience with After Effects a plus
Salary based on experience and benefits package.
▪ Healthcare benefits
▪ Dental (optional)
▪ 401k Matching
Rule29 is an award winning and nationally recognized strategic creative firm that specializes in making creative matter®. Clients include everyone from startups to Fortune 100 companies to those who are committed to making the world a better place. The office is located in the historic downtown Geneva area in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, close to a plethora of local shops and good eats.
Send resume and work samples to link below or as a link (or PDF under 7 MB, please), salary requirements, and availability to Justin Ahrens.