Posted 23-07-2014, wanted
The comopany is looking for someone who is intensely curious, loves learning new things, and being part of a growing company. The right candidate should be detail-oriented, be able to autonomously meet deadlines, and be able to stay focused on goals put forth while having fun achieving them.
· Ensure that the design of every communication and digital piece of the company is on-brand and creatively realized.
· Create and Design collateral marketing pieces for digital and print output.
· Produce graphics for online use such as info graphics, or social imagery.
· Design UI elements and iconography as needed.
· Provide graphic support for sales, content and research teams.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· 0-3 years design experience required.
· Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite specifically:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe AfterEffects (not required, but a plus)
- Adobe Premiere (not required, but a plus)
· Familiarity with social media and commonly used online tools.
· Ability to work in a team setting.
· High personal motivation, self-management, ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
· Must have a can do attitude and strong work ethic.
· Ability to take art direction to conceptualize / execute projects.
· Able to handle stress and work under a deadline; ability to stay organized when working on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong understanding of youth, consumer and technology culture is imperative.
· Creative, solutions-orientated and a self-started is a major plus.
· Interest in video games is a major plus.
· Illustration and motion graphics skills are a plus.
· Competitive compensation based on experience
· 401K Matching
· Health Benefits
· Product Discounts
· Discount Ski Pass/ Discount Gym Membership
· Flex Time Scheduling
E-Mail your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com ; Include the job title “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.