Head of Creative
Posted 17-08-2011, offered
· The ability to produce compelling creative work
· Inspirational team leadership
· At least five years direct marketing experience
· The desire to help an exciting, young and challenging agency reach the next level
· That they are a strategic thinker, but also a keen practitioner of their craft
· That they are a real team player.
We want to see people who have:
· Ideally worked with or for charities and not-for-profit organisations
· Understand the challenges facing the charity sector
· A good business brain and solid commercial acumen
· Excellent presentation skills to senior people
· A demonstrable passion for and commitment to helping charities raise money to change the world
TW CAT has helped over 70 charities and not-for-profits achieve outstanding fundraising results and raised millions of pounds to help bring about real change in the world.
If you want to inspire a great team of people, are prepared to work hard and have fun along the way we want to hear from you.