Head of Photo & Motion
Posted 11-06-2012, offered
• Supervision of the strategy of Palma Pictures Photo & Motion.
• To promote Palma Pictures Photo & Motion in the photographic & digital content industries
• Bidding on a wide variety of projects with varying sized budgets for shoots throughout Spain.
• Ensure operational excellence in production processes and constantly seek to innovate our processes
• Overview of all projects; available to advise production teams.
• Safeguard profitability of shoots
• Reconciliation of all projects
• Financial analysis of all shoots
• Develop excellent client relationships
• Support and motivation of members of the division. Training and competence development (alongside HR)
• Cost management and departmental P & L
• A leader
• Producer with 5 - 10 years experience in production and sales within the photographic and digital content industries. Experience in management is also required.
• Excellent communication skills in the English language (written and oral), preferably at native speaker level. Knowledge of Spanish is also important, and any other relevant languages an additional asset.
• The successful candidate will know Spain well, and preferably will have experience working in Spain.
• Finely honed budgeting skills. Able to provide creative solutions for every size of budget on different digital formats. Excellent negotiating skills.
• A good understanding of all shooting formats and technology.
• Quick-thinking, results-orientated and pro-active; with drive and energy to act in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective time management and ability to manage workload. Works well under pressure.
• Candidates should be effective communicators at all levels of an organization and with external stakeholders, and promote our company values at all times: winning mentality, empathy, inspiring, honesty and (self) respect
Applications by email only: email@example.com
Subject: Head of Photo & Motion