Junior Graphic Designer
Posted 28-11-2014, offered
Hickies are looking for a Graphic Designer. You will be responsible for creating a wide range of design materials to help bring their brand to life across all points of contact with the inside and outside world. You will also be an active member of the in-house creative team that focuses on strategically evolving the brand, making you an essential part in implementing insights gathered from statistics and research to align the brand with relevant consumer trends and pop culture.
What you will be doing:
* Working with the Art Director and Marketing Director to brainstorm and generate design assets for promotional material, branded collateral, digital platforms, social media, events, and more.
* Aiding in photographing and documenting the HICKIES product.
* Helping to maintain and evolve the graphic and brand standards for HICKIES and future HICKIES product lines.
Skills & Experience you will need:
* A well-rounded portfolio showcasing the ability to execute a wide scope of design work in a variety of applications with a clean, sophisticated aesthetic.
* Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or related field.
* Minimum 1 year relevant experience in an agency, design studio, or in-house environment.
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Animation skills are a plus.
* Interest and basic knowledge in photography. (Advanced photography knowledge is a big plus.)
* We are a start up with a highly creative team, so the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative setting with designers and non-designers alike is a must.
* A self-starter attitude with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
* They work hard and play hard, so please be willing to have FUN!
TO APPLY SEND YOUR PORTFOLIO AND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU SHOULD IN NEW YORK TO APPLY- THIS IS AN IN HOUSE JOB ONLY.