Research Editor Getty Images
Posted 8-02-2011, offered
You’ve had exposure to a picture desk in the past, or otherwise understand how the media and editorial world works.
You know who you are…
Who You Are:
You warm to people naturally and building relationships comes as second-nature. You thrive under pressure and can easily manage competing priorities, but have a naturally calm nature which always shines through to save the day...
Your Next Challenge:
Focusing mainly on media and editorial imagery, you will be responsible for:
* Acting as the bridge between the Getty Images sales teams and clients in conducting image searches according to client briefs and requirements;
* Following up with clients and account executives to ensure that image selection meets expectations;
* Providing exceptional customer service regarding and research and services related to requests for imagery;
* Educating clients on various product and service options as well as website search effectiveness;
* Working with sales staff to conduct web demos and educate clients on collection content;
* Provide internal feedback on images and trends that are captured in our collections, as well as keywording effectiveness;
* Participate regularly in sales meetings, providing research training and updates when appropriate.
What You Need:
* A demonstrated passion and eye for photography, and an ability to interpret clients’ visual requirements;
* Awareness of pop culture, current events and daily media trends;
* A minimum of 1-3 years\\\' experience in customer service;
* Ability to work well in a team environment;
* Ability to manage workloads within tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment;
* Industry-related experience preferred.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world\\\'s leading creator and distributor of visual content and the first place creative professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage imagery. The company\\\'s award winning photographers and imagery help customers create inspiring work which appears every day in the world\\\'s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and Web sites.
For full details and to apply, please visit the Getty Images website.