Posted 19-08-2015, offered
Potential candidates should have a passion for the photographic industry and a hunger to deliver he highest levels of customer service at all times.
Reporting to the Studio Manager, Duties will include:
- Delegating tasks to the Studio Assistant Team
- Managing freelance & full time Studio Assistants
- Opening & Closing the building
- Communicating essential information between departments
- Reacting to client demands as they occur
- Providing the highest levels of customer service
- General studio admin
- Over seeing studio preparation
- Stock control & ordering
- Providing operational support
Candidates should be driven & enthusiastic, able to work under their own initiative & under the direction of senior management.
Flexibility with the shifts is essential, broad range of shifts including weekdays, late nights & weekends.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the team then please email a covering letter and CV to Jason@Bigskylondon.com