Video Editor/Motion Graphic Artist
Posted 13-02-2014, wanted
American Bridge 21st Century, a politically progressive research and communications organization, has an opening for a full-time Video Editor/Motion Graphic Artist
Position Description: The Video Editor/Motion Graphic Artist will work closely with the Communications team to assist in the production of a wide-range of videos, from concept through delivery.
• Edit wide-range of videos using Final Cut Pro X
• Create motion graphic designs and animations
• Compile and prepare footage requests
• Upload videos to YouTube and maintain organization's YouTube channel
Qualifications: Applicants should be a highly motivated and creative designer, who demonstrates a commitment to the progressive cause. Also needed: willingness to work extended hours when necessary and the ability to work independently.
• Undergraduate degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or related field and/or at least 2-years relevant experience; advanced training may substitute for some experience
• Experience with video editing software, preferably Apple Final Cut Pro X
• Knowledge of video compression technologies and principles
• Creatively proficient using Adobe’s Creative Suite
• Experience in data entry and database management systems
• Broad knowledge of new and emerging media
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Capable to work on multiple projects simultaneously and maintain detail-oriented focus
• 3D design experience is a major plus
Compensation and Application Process:
Starting salary DOQ; full benefits. Resume and cover letter (emailed as one document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls; only best-qualified applicants will receive response.
American Bridge is EOE