Video Producer, Fortune.com
Posted 27-05-2015, offered
Job Requirements Position: Video Producer, Fortune.com
Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world. The company reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine and Wallpaper. Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the Fortune 500, Time 100, People's Most Beautiful, Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year, Essence Festival in New Orleans and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
The Video Producer, Fortune.com, will execute video coverage both in the field and in-studio, taking ideas from concept through to completion.
• Shoot, edit, and produce high quality creative video
• Develop new series and work on existing sponsored projects
• Know how to find the business angle in almost any story
• Work extensively in the field covering news and producing feature content
• Hire and manage freelance video production crews
• React quickly to news events, finding interesting story angles separating Fortune from its competitors
• Keep projects on deadline and on budget
• Book guests and produce segments for Fortune Live
• Work with writers, and editors to plan coverage for Fortune's issues, franchises and events
• Experienced: You have three to five years of producing experience. You excel in situations that require the juggling of multiple projects and you exceed expectations every time. Rolodex of freelance crew members is a plus.
• Logistical master: You make ideas action. When given a big, elaborate task, you approach it with a clinical precision. Your clear mind and logical approach doesn't go unnoticed. You are an expert problem solver.
• Prepared: Your tool belt is well-equipped. You are an experienced editor (preferably in Adobe Premiere), and a skilled shooter.
• A communicator: You have excellent storytelling capabilities that transfer well to video. You are adept at working with a dynamic mix of personalities, and are unflappable under pressure.
About Our Company
Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world reaching more than 130 million consumers each month across multiple platforms. With influential brands such as TIME, PEOPLE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, InStyle, REAL SIMPLE, Wallpaper, Travel + Leisure and Food & Wine, Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the FORTUNE 500, TIME 100, PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED's Sportsman of the Year, the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen and the ESSENCE Festival.
To apply Click Here: bit.ly/JobsFortuneinc