Posted 11-06-2014, offered
The role entails understanding the brief from the Marketing team, brainstorming with the Creative Lead and executing the ideas to produce high quality visuals for the various marketing campaigns.
- Create compelling, click-worthy visuals for social media campaigns, newsletters, website properties etc.
- Create great layouts and designs for offline marketing like van branding, brochures, the brand magazine and the like.
- Know all there is to know about the Urban Ladder’s products and present the USPs in an original and persuasive manner in all visuals.
- Come up with innovative visual representation and solutions for various social media contests and other engagement initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in designing for web and print media (preferably in an Advertising agency)
- Prior experience in creating website pages & marketing collateral for established brands with a significant online presence is a big plus.
- Must have advanced skills in Photoshop and Illustrator. - - Ability to illustrate is a big plus!
- Ability to effectively multi-task and ideate for various campaigns simultaneously.
- Must be detail oriented and will ensure each deliverable is of the highest standard.
- Good knowledge and application of colour theory and typography.
To apply, please send your CV and link to work portfolio on email@example.com