Latest news from Periscope Creative:
- Guido Castagnoli has just returned from shooting a new global campaign for the Taiwan Tourism Bureau.
- Daniel Sommer recently completed the new season Oxbow catalogue, proving once again his skill at combining sport and fashion.
- Periscope Creative is proud to announce a new collaboration with photographers Timm Kölln and Eugen Haller. Berlin-based Kölln is renowned for a classic portrait and reportage style; Munich resident Haller for his skillful and fresh still life work.
- Mitch Jenkins has been busy creating poster work for Sky One's 'Lost' campaign, as well as advertising for Capri Sun and Sony Walkman.
- Lorenzo Agius recently worked with Fox on its new show 'The Listener', Channel 4 for 'Beverley Hills 90210', and Sony for 'Angels and Demons'.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!