Latest news from Agentur Neubauer & Springer:
- Bernd Opitz shows pictures from his shoot in L.A. for Siemens. A busy autumn brought campaigns in Hamburg for clients WMF and NDR, and in Copenhagen for Rolf Benz. His work features in 'Polaroid Retrospective' at the AOP Gallery, London, and some of his 'Dogviews' are on show at the Flo Peters Gallery in Hamburg. He also found time for a free shoot 'Black Power'.
- Andi Frank has just published a new European image campaign for Odlo 'Adjust Your Comfortzone', shot on location in Austria, Germany and Fuerteventura. Agency: Heye Zürich.
- Sandra Seckinger shot a campaign for Italian client Chicco with McCann Erickson Italy (digi-support: Markus Dettweiler at blink-imaging. Styling: Maren Assmus). She completed work for another Italian client, Plasmon, with the Saatchi & Saatchi agency in Milan (post+digi: blink-imaging), and also shot a campaign for Fenistil with Saatchi & Saatchi Switzerland (post+digi-support: blink-imaging).
- Donja Pitsch shot near Paris and on the Normandy coast for French client Jaqueline Riu. She also shot for Madame Figaro in Paris.
- Stefan Giftthaler shot for Vogue Gioia and Fashion & Glasses magazines in Milan.
- Rasmus Kaessmann shot for Reebok.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!