UPPERORANGE has been working out of Berlin since 2007. Jochen Hagelskamp, the man behind the show, has a great eye for talent. His background in film and photography combined with years of building a network in Germany and internationally has brought much success for his artists. Since 2012, he has purely focused on the placement of photographers, illustrators and 3D artists.
- MTV district (Mat Neidhardt).
- SPD campaign (Bodo Vitus).
- Deutsche Post (Martin Sulzer).
- Tele 2 (Mat Neidhardt).
- McDonald's (Leopold Fiala).
- STIHL calendar 2014 (Lisa Wassmann).
- BASE (Sven Hauth).
- Audi (Herr Müller).
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!