blink imaging is a high-end post-production agency based in Munich. Together with its Digital Capture Service Department, the company oversees productions internationally from concept to final print. blink provides full service in all areas of digital photography and supports photographers all around the globe.
Latest projects include:
- L'Oréal campaign. Digital capture service package and high-end retouching for multiple images with actor Heike Makatsch. Photographer: David Oldham. Ad agency: McCann.
- s'Oliver Prime League Fragrance campaign. Full service digital capture, equipment and post-production. Photographer: Max von Treu. Agency: TBWA.
- Support and retouching on a 10-day shoot at Cannes Film Festival with numerous celebrities. Photographer: Anders Overgaard. Client: People Magazine.
- René Lezard campaign and look-book. Full service digital capture, equipment and post-production. Photographer: Dancian.
- blink spent a week at Burning Man Festival supporting photographer Anders Overgaard and retouching editorial stories.
- For ad agency Ofenstein and photographer Max von Treu blink provided full digital capture services, retouching and prepress services for client Saint Jacques.
blink also recently worked on projects for Omega, Breuninger, eBay, Stihl, adidas, Sony, Swarowski, Gelco, Bogner, Vogue, Gil Bret, Valisere, MAC Jeans, Instyle, Wolford, Marc o Polo, Laurel, Betty Barclay, Tom Tailor, Mini, Pro7, Maurice Lacroix and many more.
Visit the new website for more information.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!