Illustration: Daria Rychkova
Client: Cookies Magazine
Illustration: Matthias Seifarth
Client: PRO Merck Employer Magazine – The Perfect Team
Illustration: Michael Vestner
Illustration: Jacob Eisinger
Client: kpm music house - Future Soul
Illustration: Nils Kasiske
Movie-Storyboard for the new Film from Fatih Akim „the cut“
Illustration: Nina Tiefenbach
Illustration: Sandra Beer
Client: Thalia - Tolinos Welt Magazine
Illustration: Inke Ehmsen
Client: Brigitte Magazine - Horoscope
Kombinatrotweiss Illustration intends to pool first-class creative work and support clients in sourcing the right illustrators to implement their projects. The company's illustrators are selected by specific criteria that meet international standards and the professional, high-quality requirements of clients worldwide. Especially important is a distinctive visual identity in the work of each artist.
The Kombinatrotweiss illustrators work for classical advertising companies, direct clients, magazines and in some cases their own art projects, producing finals, layouts, storyboards, films, animatics and prezi presentations. Recent work includes:
- Inke Ehmsen illustrated a horoscope special for Brigitte Magazine.
- Philipp Seefeldt made animatics for Arte Karambolage.
- Matthias Seifarth illustrated animals in human form for PRO from Merck Magazine -The Perfect Team.
- Nils Kasiske did the storyboard for a new film from Fatih Akim, 'The Cut'.
- Nina Tiefenbach made a portrait in her distinct style.
- Sandra Beer illustrated different motifs for Thalia bookstores that were also featured in the Tolinos Welt Magazine.
- Daria Rychkova did illustrations for Cookies Magazine.
- Michael Vestner illustrated the instruction manual for Manduca.
- Jacob Eisinger designed a CD cover for KPM Music House.
Visit the website for more information.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!