Magazine: vogue italia
valentino haute couture story
Photographer: fabrizio ferri
Location: rome, italy
Welcome to Showcase Italy, brought to you by Production Paradise. This issue features some of the leading photographers currently working out of Italy, including Ilva Beretta, Oak Seed Studio and Paolo Volontè; photo agent Mandala Creative Productions; photo and film production companies Allucinazione, Lule Production, Lupetta 5 & BelowTheLine, MAI-Mascioni Associati International, Mestiere Cinema, MM Productions, Passpartout4u, Scenari Production, Shoot in The Alps, Sicily Productions and THE BIGMAMA; film service company Lume; location companies Archivio Location Giommi, Cantiere Bovisa, Fuorizona and Sardinia Production Services; service company Cinenane Group; rental studios Dinamo Studio and Four Studios; hair and make up artists Isabella Sarti, Nina Santorsola, Silvia Gerzeli and Valeria Orlando and fashion stylist Fabio Mercurio.
Companies as Dior, Vogue, Porsche, Gucci, Maserati, Fendi, Elle, McDonald's, Nike, Valentino, Nikon, Tod's, L'Officiel, Hermès, Illy Caffe and Nissan, among others, trusted these professionals with their latest advertising campaigns and editorial shoots.
Be sure not to miss our recommended events:
- 5th edition of Festival Fotografico Europeo, until 10th April in Milan and surrounding towns.
- “Andy Warhol fotografato da Aurelio Amendola. New York 1977 e 1986'', until 10thApril at Galleria degli Uffizi, Florence.
- Herb Ritts. In Equilibrio - until 5th June at Palazzo della Ragione Fotografia, Milan.
- Genesi - photography exhibition by Sebastião Salgado, until 26th June at Palazzo ducale di Genova.
- 16th edition of Milan International Film Festival, from 29th June to 27th July.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!