achim lippoth for kid’s wear magazine vol.31
andrea klarin for elle portugal
andrea klarin for basil soda
corriette schoenaerts for limited edition living floors
alex p for saab
merijn hos – the bubblegum (installation)
Illustration: gijs kast – ‘dogs’
edsonwilliams is a London and Amsterdam-based agency representing photographers and multi-discipline illustrators.
Latest work includes:
- Achim Lippoth editorial for Kid’s Wear Magazine.
- Andrea Klarin for Basil Soda and Elle Portugal, shot in the house of Louis Vuitton.
- Corriette Schoenaerts for Limited Edition living floors.
- Alex P for Saab.
- Neasden Control Centre ‘More with Less’ exhibition at MU Eindhoven. A playful variation on the well-known modernistic principle of 'less is more'.
- Merijn Hos installation The Weerwater: "The Bubblegum", made out of 50 LED-lit balloons floating on or just above the water.
- Gijs Kast ‘Dogs’ exhibition at Liefhertje en De Grote Witte Reus, The Hague. Portraits stripped from any form of aesthetic, offering a direct and confronting reflection that underlines the humanity of the subjects.
Visit the website for more information about the agency and to see more work from its artists.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!