Paris-based Ma&Ma Photographers works with connections in Italy, Belgium, Sweden and The Netherlands. The agency's talented photographers come from the USA, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Italy, Germany and Spain.
Recent additions to the Ma&Ma team, Francesco Majo and Nataly Cadavid, live and work between Paris and London and specialise in food photography using natural light and precise styling. Other recent projects from the agency's photographers include:
- Carl-Johan Paulin shot for Toyota through Saatchi & Saatchi, LA.
- Christian Chaize shot for clients La Cornue.
- Diver & Aguilar won two bronze awards and were finalists in the 2008 World Press Awards with their campaign for Coca Cola through Burn.
- Oof Verschuren collaborated with stylist Maarten Spruyt on the exhibition 'The Ideal Man' at the Het Gemeente Museum in The Hague.
- Ma&Ma also represents CGI team thislittlefish. With industry-leading technology, Carl Lyttle and Douglas Fisher recently shot for Nike.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!