Mission Photo Production offers complete production services worldwide.
Recent productions include:
- A series of new images for the award-winning ongoing XL Capital campaign, photographed by Tom Nagy in Singapore, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Japan and the US.
- Launch campaign for the new VW Scirocco, photographed in New York City by Ralph Richter (images not yet released).
- Fashion shoot for German label Broadway, photographed by Max von Treu (those masked hotties apparently caused quite a ruckus!).
- Mercedes shoot in Alabama with Markus Bolsinger, featuring cars manufactured locally in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Helena Christensen for Danish accessories label Pilgrim, shot by Signe Vilstrup.
Mission is currently working on a global Microsoft campaign with fine art photographer Richard Renaldi. Thanks to Mission's large network of local contacts built up over many years, this is turning into a successful and beautiful campaign. Images to be released in late spring.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!