Their new website launched in September with a major change of roster. Andy Green, presently shooting a Landrover campaign for Y&R, along with Darran Rees, returning to live in the UK after having shot the Lincoln car campaign, and Richard Maxted, who shot Royal Bank of Scotland for CHI, were all welcomed on board.
It has been a busy period for the agency and its photographers:
- Timothy Hogan - shot for Absolute and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Esther Haase - worked on the Escada Sunset Heat campaign.
- Zed Nelson - shot for Fat Face.
- Jake Gavin - worked with celebrities for Playboy and Amnesty International.
- Darren Feist - shot for Herbal Essences for Europe.
- Shinichi Maruyama - continues to be sought-after by Baileys/BBH and Sauza/Publicis.
Creative Director Richard Bull of Yacht Associates joined the team in October. In addition, two new stylists Amanda Bellan and Clare Lazaro also joined the agency.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!