A round-up of this summer's successful projects from the Process photographers:
- Dylan Collard travelled extensively to shoot a graduate recruitment campaign for JP Morgan. He also shot for Savills through SAS design.
- Gareth Sambidge has had a great summer shooting ads for AMOY through M&C's, Seriously Strong Cheddar with DDB, and the Christmas hamper brochure for regular client Harrods.
- Louisa Parry shot ads for KP Hula Hoops through Publicis, and was commissioned for features in the new Sunday Times luxury brand magazine Luxx. She also completed work for catalogue supreme Boden.
- Tim Morris and Rainer Elstermann both displayed work at Rainey Kelly, JWT, and M&C Saatchi's, and spent time testing and updating their portfolios.
- Bill Robinson had barely unpacked his bags from shooting in the Far-East for Lloyds Register before heading off around the world once again, this time for Ernst and Young who commissioned him to shoot their Global Review for the second consecutive year.
- The company also produced and shot with Matthew Murray for Daz through the Leo Burnett agency.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!