News from Noelle Represents:
- Jess Koppel has been shooting chips, chips and more delicious chips for Beattie McGuinness Bungay's client McCain.
- Sara Morris has been kept busy by BBH and their client KFC.
- George Kavanagh won Gold in the London Photographic Association portraiture competition with his stunning series of Fishermen. He has also been shooting on location in California for GAM, and is currently in South Africa for Grant Thornton.
- Paul Thompson continues working with Isobel alongside shooting for The Discovery Channel and working on personal projects.
- Angus Fraser has been on location working on various car shoots, amongst them a campaign for Lexus commissioned by Partners Andrews Aldridge.
- Rob White has been shooting for Swag and their client Swartz.
- Carl Lyttle shot recently for Nissan in Paris, and moved on to California and the Canadian Rockies for Ogilvy.
- Spencer Rowell has been collaborating with Simon Cheshire at The Gate on some very eye-catching campaigns.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!