Victoria Lees Management (VLM) moves into its fifth year representing six international photographers, international make-up artist Martin Carter, and stylist/costume designer Becky Seager.
Recent projects include:
- Patrick Ryan's work for Vaseline for Men, and his Volunteer Wildfire Services 'One Cigarette' campaign that won him the 'Bronze Pencil' at The One Show (NY).
- Karl Grant's portraiture work with Jodie Kidd and his beauty work for Neuf Telecom.
- John Wright's work with 'Neighbours' in Australia for Five, and his latest fashion work.
- Simon Bremner's work with Getty remains unique, atmospheric and cinematic throughout.
- Marco Marezza's work for Valentino Sunglasses.
- VLM welcomes Alister Thorpe to the agency and looks forward to a busy future.
- Becky Seager's work with Jim Naughten won the PDN 'Best of 2007'.
- Martin Carter's work with Patrick Ryan (Vaseline), and his latest beauty work.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!