- Erwin Olaf recently completed stunning new editorial work for Elle and CITY magazines. He was also commissioned to work for Martini (Russia) on its 'Temptation' campaign for Momentum Worldwide.
- Todd Selby's blog theselby.com, featuring images of creative people and their spaces, has become a huge success. 'The Selby' goes global in spring 2009 when famed French boutique Colette hosts an exhibition of the work.
- Mei Tao has continued her long standing relationship with J.Crew, shooting in studio and on location around the globe.
- Emir Haveric recently collaborated for a second time with Merkley + Partners on the launch of the 2010 Mercedes GLK. Emir also completed a new worldwide campaign for the BMW 3 series, Audi concepts shot in Dubai, and a CGI project for the Volkswagen Passat.
- Brian Doben recently shot the luxurious new Pantene images for Grey Worldwide, featuring Stacy London from "What Not To Wear". He also recently finished shooting the new 'Intimates' collection, the latest line of lingerie from Vanity Fair.
- A recent project took Michael Schnabel around the country to shoot stunning architecture for Hyundai. He also just completed a shoot for Lexus with Team One.
- Jim Wright recently captured Michelle Obama for the cover of the December 2008 issue of Essence magazine.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!