Esser Associates has been established in London for over 30 years representing photographers covering all aspects of photography.
- David Burgess has recently been spending time in the USA shooting for Ford including several CGI projects.
- Ashley Cameron has been very busy shooting for T Mobile and LTSB and recently returned from Italy where he was shooting for AT&T and Classico pasta sauces. He is currently working on a project in a large office space in London involving rockets, sandbags and crying babies.
- Ed Lee is as busy as ever and so far this year has shot for GM and Vauxhall in Spain, as well as Mercedes, Skoda, Harley Davidson and Land Rover in the UK. He is currently working on a worldwide campaign for Peroni.
- Esser's still life photographer is Dom Mowbray - he has had a good start to the year with campaigns for Clarks shoes, Skil power tools and Friskies pet food.
- Alister Thorpe had a month travelling around Australia shooting the new brochure for Land Rover Discovery. Since his return, he has been shooting for Toyota, Chrysler and Jaguar.
- Esser Associates are very pleased that Julian Abrams has just joined the agency with an unusual mix of landscapes and people.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!